15 June 2012: TE-CON is proud to present a new release of eHour, version 1.0 ! This new version has:
An improved standalone version
install4j kindly donated a license for their installer allowing eHour to use a "next-next-next" installer. On Windows, eHour is now automatically installed as a service and oh, there's 64-bit support as well.
An improved user interface
Previous versions of eHour used a fixed width of your browser, regardless of how much screen estate your browser owned. eHour 1.0 uses the full available width of your browser, replacing customer/project codes with their full names when space allows. Columns are re-sized to use the full width which gives a more clear and usable view, especially in the reports.
Internet Explorer support is improved, some glitches and layout issues with Internet Explorer 8 are fixed.
Many bug fixes and (minor) improvements
There are a lot of bugs squashed like users with the PM role who couldn't be edited, incorrect week number calculation, etc. The Italian translation has been revised.
All bugs that are resolved:
- [EHO-199] - In the timesheet the store button is at the top (and bottom) of week view
- [EHO-226] - Fix Windows 64-bit standalone
- [EHO-239] - Project sort on reporting page
- [EHO-245] - Ask for the current password into the password change form
- [EHO-272] - Show role behind project in the timesheet